Our service center has over 15 years experience in the electrical and controls field. We have worked in all aspects of the electrical industry from pulling the wires and installing the equipment to designing systems and knowing where the trouble spots lie before they are found.
When you allow LCSAS to come on site we look at how you are currently using the facility and work with your facility department to get your system to work the best it can. We know that there are many different companies who put in equipment not caring how it will be maintained in the future. We want to show you that no matter what equipment you have it can work. We will work hard to fix the damaged parts and get you back up and running.
In some cases we have found systems that are too old to repair and the technology of today is so much better that it just makes sense to replace the panel with a new updated one. Take for example this old GE panel we found in Washington, DC.
This system was in place when the building was built 20 years ago and was starting to fail. The parts were no longer available for this system so we had to replace the entire panel system.
In other cases thru years of well meaning facility personnel and budget cuts panels have fire damage or get bypassed to avoid any tenant complaints. In this case they simply left the lights on 24 hours a day and wondered why their power bill was sky high. We replaced their panels with ones that were not burned up or damaged by past facility people and they are very happy with their system.
In some cases you don’t know what you have and want to find out how it works and how to work on it yourself. We offer site visits where we review what you have and then train you on how to manage your systems and reduce your energy costs. When your team has the understanding of how it works and how to repair it you decrease their frustration level and increase the building productivity. We offer class and onsite training for your team and will be there for them to call and ask questions. We know that they are dealing with a lot of different systems in the building and can’t remember it all. That is where we become a resource for them in their quest to be energy efficient and to become a green building.
Manufacturers We Work With
We are certified to work on many of the leading manufacturers of lighting control systems in the market place today. We can work on the below manufactures equipment:
- Cooper Controls
- General Electric
- Tom Star
- Lehigh Dimming (We are a Master Distributor for them and service center for them.)
- Watt Stopper (All service appointments must be made with the factory service department)
Owner Services Preformed For New Or Remodel Projects
- Attend pre-construction meeting and present installation packet with wiring diagrams for each item that is on the bill of material.
- Provide telephone support during the installation phase of the project when the electrician has questions about how to install the material.
- Once installed, come back on site to commission each sensor, panel and day lighting sensors.
- This entails going to each space and adjusting sensitivity, time override, and location of sensors.
- Programming panel and switches per the owner and engineers requirements. Providing a typed as built panel schedule, switch schedule and time schedule to the owner.
- Training service personnel and office staff on how their sensors and panels operate.
- Provide a CD with all panel schedules, wiring instructions and installation instructions for the equipment on site.
- Provide 1 year warranty on any relay panel schedule problems. Provide one year telephone support for sensor or panel schedule adjustment. Changes to relay schedules after final sign-off are not included in this warranty.